Monday, June 14, 2010

Kari & John's Wedding!



I thought I would share some beautiful photos from Kari and John's wedding on May 15, 2010 held at the Paris Fairgrounds.  We did all the floral design and decor, including a preview of our new custom card boxes (coming soon to our site!)  Special thanks to McG Photography for the images, check them out at http://www.pickmcg.com

 

Here's what the bride had to say: "The hall looked amazing!!!  Way beyond my expectations kim.  It was just wonderful.  You got a lot of compliments!  The flowers were so beautiful too!" 

1 comment:

  1. It's awesome wedding ceremony photos shared by the wedding people. This information will be useful for the engaged people. I have enjoyed by reading this information. My close friend also planned her wedding with the help of wedding planner iPhone app for fulfill all the requirements to plan the wedding.

    ReplyDelete